- How Much Can I Receive for My Workers’ Compensation Injury?
- Am I Eligible for South Carolina Workers’ Compensation?
- Five Things to Know About South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Law
- A Greenville Social Security Disability Lawyer Explains How to Testify About Fatigue
- The Role of the Vocational Expert Explained by a Disability Attorney in Greenville
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Last April saw the tragic death of a 19-year-old employee from North Augusta at Southeastern Freight Lines due a work related accident. The accident is currently under investigation by OSHA. Cole Kugler died of multiple blunt force traumas to his … Continue reading