Greenville Estate Lawyer Helps Clients Secure a Bright Future
Accomplished South Carolina firm handles wills, trusts, elder planning and other matters
America may be the land of opportunity, but we all know that success is not guaranteed and prosperity is not necessarily permanent. After working hard to create a strong financial foundation for you and your loved ones, it’s essential to take proper steps to protect those assets and to ensure they are distributed efficiently. Located in Greenville, the Dennison Law Firm, P.C. offers knowledgeable, personalized guidance on a full range of estate issues and other legal matters. Whether you’re looking to draft a will, create a trust or manage the probate process, Carole Dennison is an accomplished attorney dedicated to finding the best possible solution. In addition to my service as a certified civil mediator, I am skilled at planning for the needs of the elderly and at obtaining compensation for workers injured on the job.
Versatile planning attorney helps people protect what they’ve earned
Choosing the right attorney is the first step to achieving the result you seek. My firm gives clients an advantage because of its:
- Established reputation — Over more than 30 years of experience, I have been committed to maintaining the highest professional standards in my private practice as well as work as a part-time probate judge and civil mediator. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Strategic approach — Estate planning, elder law issues and workers’ compensation claims are highly personal matters and the decisions you make could have consequences for years or decades to come. However complex your needs might be, I walk you through the potential benefits and pitfalls of each choice and develop a comprehensive strategy suited to your goals and values.
- Comfortable setting — Preparing for life changes isn’t always easy, but my firm relieves the emotional stress that accompanies these decisions. You can count on me to work with you personally so you can move ahead with confidence.
Starting with a free 30-minute consultation, you will realize why so many Upstate residents rely on me and recommend my firm to others.
Proven advocate takes on probate and workers’ compensation cases
In Greenville, Easley, Pickens, Laurens, Greenwood, Spartanburg and Anderson counties, my firm handles a wide range of legal tasks relating to:
- Estate planning — Regardless of your financial status or the nature of your assets, I work closely with you to develop a complete estate planning program, which can include wills and trusts, powers of attorney and guardianship. For complex estates and simple wills, I find creative ways to preserve and transfer your assets.
- Trusts and estates — My trusts and estates work gives clients the ability to create and enforce legal instruments that truly reflect the intent of their creators. In situations where estate administration is relatively straightforward, or in matters involving potential litigation, I provide a thorough, honest analysis of the legal issues and press for an appropriate outcome.
- Elder law planning — Strategic elder law planning can give individuals and families the opportunity to address long-term care and other aspects of growing old. With my understanding of the relevant legal standards, I can show you how to maximize personal assets while maintaining access to all available government benefits.
- Probate — For all probate law challenges, my firm takes effective steps to enforce the instructions left by the decedent. Whether you serve as personal representative of an estate or are contesting a will, I provide strong representation in court or in mediation.
- Workers’ compensation — When someone is hurt on the job, my firm advocates for them in workers’ compensation claims and appeals. As soon as an accident occurs, I can answer questions and start the process of securing proper reimbursement for medical costs and lost wages.
- Civil mediation — I am a certified civil mediator who helps parties resolve disputes while avoiding the complications and expense associated with litigation.
My firm offers comprehensive representation and advice in these areas. No matter what challenge you face, I have the skills, experience and resources to provide effective guidance.
Contact an experienced South Carolina estate planning lawyer for a free consultation
The Dennison Law Firm, P.C. advises South Carolina clients on a full range of estate issues as well as in elder law and workers’ compensation matters. Please call 864-214-2463 or contact me online to schedule a free 30-minute consultation at my Greenville office.