Greenville Social Security Disability Attorney Pursues Benefits for Clients
Greenville workers’ compensation lawyer assists individuals hurt on the job
Experiencing a serious medical condition is a financial challenge as well as a physical one. A person with a long-term problem that prevents them from working might rely on Social Security Disability payments while someone injured on the job needs to collect workers’ compensation benefits promptly to deal with medical bills. Located in Greenville, the Dennison Law Firm, P.C. offers knowledgeable, personalized guidance on Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation claims, as well as estate planning and elder law issues. Whether your claim for benefits has been denied, you’re looking to draft a will or manage the probate process, I am an accomplished attorney dedicated to finding the best possible solution. In addition to my service as a certified civil mediator, I am skilled at meeting the needs of disabled and elderly South Carolina residents.
Versatile firm helps people protect their wealth and obtain the payments they deserve
Choosing the right attorney is the first step to achieving the result you seek. My firm gives clients an advantage because of its:
- Established reputation — For more than 30 years, I have been committed to maintaining the highest professional standards in my private practice as well as working as a part-time probate judge and civil mediator. I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Strategic approach — Disability claims, workers’ compensation cases, estate planning and elder law issues are highly personal matters, and the decisions you make could have consequences for years or decades to come. However complex your needs might be, I will walk you through the potential benefits and pitfalls of each choice and develop a comprehensive strategy suited to your goals and values.
- Comfortable setting — Dealing with a severe medical condition and preparing for life changes aren’t always easy, but my firm relieves the emotional stress that accompanies these decisions. You can count on me to work with you personally so you can move ahead with confidence.
Starting with a consultation, you will realize why so many Upstate residents rely on me and recommend my firm to others.
Legal counselor also advises on estate planning and elder law concerns
In Greenville, Easley, Pickens, Laurens, Greenwood, Spartanburg and Anderson counties, my firm handles a wide range of legal tasks relating to:
- Social Security Disability — I provide knowledgeable counsel on Social Security Disability Insurance matters, including assistance with applications and appeals. My firm also answers questions regarding eligibility requirements and the reasons why many claims are initially denied.
- Workers’ compensation — When someone is hurt on the job, my firm advocates for them in workers’ compensation claims and appeals. As soon as an accident occurs, I can answer questions and start the process of securing proper reimbursement for medical costs and lost wages. Should your job-related condition lead to long-term disability, my firm will advise you on the similarities and differences between workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability benefits.
- Estate planning — Regardless of your financial status or the nature of your assets, I work closely with you to develop a complete estate planning program, which can include powers of attorney. For complex estates and simple wills, I find creative ways to preserve and transfer your assets.
- Civil mediation — I am a certified civil mediator who helps parties resolve disputes while avoiding the complications and expenses associated with litigation.
My firm offers comprehensive representation and advice in these areas. No matter what challenge you face, I have the skills, experience and resources to provide effective guidance.
Contact an experienced South Carolina lawyer for a consultation
The Dennison Law Firm, P.C. advises South Carolina clients on various legal concerns, including matters to Social Security Disability benefits, estate planning and workers’ compensation claims. Please call 864-214-2463 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Greenville office.