Our Probate Mediation Services
Carole M. Dennison is an experienced lawyer certified in civil mediation by the South Carolina Bar Association. In addition to her legal work in estate law, she served 17 years as an associate probate judge. Her work as a probate judge has strengthened her knowledge and skill in this particular area of law, and has given her a uniquely broad perspective on contested probate issues.
We can lead mediation for nearly any contested probate matter, including:
- Contested wills
- Allegations of undue influence or other validity issues
- Allegations of breach of fiduciary duties
- Petition to remove trustees or other named representatives
- Allegations of misconduct from successor trustees against predecessors
- Interpretation of provisions in the will or trust
We strive to reach amicable, mutually beneficial resolutions negotiated in good faith. In many cases, we are able to resolve disputes quickly and efficiently in order to save time and money for all parties involved.
Contact Our Firm To Learn More
To learn more about probate mediation services offered by The Dennison Law Firm, P.C., call our Greenville office at 864-214-2463, or send us an email.