Skilled Legal Representation In And Out Of The Courtroom
Our attorney, Carole M. Dennison, has decades of experience in estate law, including serving for 17 years as a probate judge. We are able to examine cases from all angles, and that broad perspective helps us better serve our clients. We can represent you in nearly any estate litigation matter, including:
- Will contests (challenging the validity of a will)
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Trust modification actions
- Trust termination petitions
- Seeking court interpretation of unclear provisions in a will or trust
- Legal actions related to guardianships and mental incapacity
Litigation is never easy, and can be especially difficult when you are trying to grieve the loss of a family member or other loved one. We understand these challenges, and we will do all we can to make the process easier and less stressful for you.
Get Your Legal Questions Answered. Contact Us Today.
The Dennison Law Firm, P.C. offers experienced representation and skilled legal advice in all areas of estate law to clients in the Upstate of South Carolina. To learn more about our firm and to take advantage of a free, initial 30-minute consultation, call our Greenville office at 864-214-2463, or send us an email.